At Hotmeltnozzles.com we strive to ensure every customer receives the right product to suit their application needs. At times, for a variety of reasons, a purchase may not meet those needs and require an exchange or refund.
We will gladly accept your returned merchandise under the following conditions.
- All returns must be pre-authorized by Hotmeltnozzles.com.
- A return authorization number must be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returned merchandise must be received by Hotmeltnozzles.com within 45 days of the original purchase date as noted on your invoice.
- All returned merchandise must be in new and unused condition unless prior arrangements have been made with Hotmeltnozzles.com. Such as trial testing situations.
- A copy of your original invoice must accompany all returns.
- All returned merchandise must be shipped with the Hotmeltnozzles.com issued return authorization number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton / envelope.
Please follow the above-mentioned conditions as returns received not meeting the criteria above will be ineligible for credit or exchange and will be returned to the sender.
Shipping fees on returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. If our customer service department causes the error, Hotmeltnozzles.com will issue a call tag to pick up the merchandise at no expense to the customer.
Original shipping fees are not refundable.
For further information, please contact Hotmeltnozzles.com at email@example.com, or by calling 800-750-8995, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (EST).